Shared Knowledge LLC was established to:
(1) coach parents and students on using NLP (neuro linguistic programming) and hypnosis to replace false beliefs, low expectations, and limited thinking. Here are a few parent support articles to illustrate current issues impacting families.
(2) train and support the professional development of c-suite, managers, line staff, engineer and scientists in the improvement of performance and harmonious communication. Here is a sampling of the types of in-person or webinar based training available.
(3) seek and support innovative web, game and interactive applications to help individuals learn more about themselves and improve their resiliency and mental health,
(4) train c-suite, human resources officers for prevention of employee misconduct and development of ethics policies and systems,
(5) train and educate nonprofit administrators on improved stewardship, improved operations, and greater accountability of funds received from public sources. Here are the types of resources offered.
(6) alert taxpayers and parents to the threat of misconduct and white collar crime in education and human services, and
Areas of Focus
Data Forensics & Investigations